Eating Across Malta
Malta is packed with small food places, restaurants, and bars, so as a tourist is can be confusing where to find the best places to go. We spoke to our local tour guides to compile a list of recommendations for your next trip to Malta.
Phone: +356 7723 5548
- If you like seafood don’t miss this place!
Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, Malta
Phone: +356 2122 7773
- Award winning restaurant on the harbor front, well known for it’s fresh fish.
Strait St, Valletta, Malta
Phone: +356 7778 7328
- Great for casual drinks, but also serves some delicious local cuisine.
54, Strait Street, Valletta VLT 05, Malta
Phone: +356 2122 6777
- Impeccable service, great food – you will need to make a booking.
244 Republic, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1114, Malta
Phone: +356 2065 0400
- A unique and individual café – make sure to try the pastizzi.
Melita St, Valletta, Malta
Phone: +356 2124 8029
- A top class restaurant with an Italian family atmosphere.
67/68, triq Il-Merkanti, Il-Belt Valletta VLT1175, Malta
Phone: +356 7991 9966
- A little gem of a restaurant, with delicious fresh food.
4/5, Quarry Wharf, Valletta, Malta
Phone: +356 2122 2332
- With a view across the Grand Harbour in a relaxed atmosphere – you will need to book.
90, The Strand, Sliema, Malta.
Phone: +356 21 333 221
Qui Si Sana, Sliema, SLM3110, Malta
Phone: +356 21 323 126
- With a fusion lounge and a beachfront option, you can’t go wrong with this modern Asian cuisine.
Triq Dragunara, San Ġiljan, Malta
Phone: +356 2137 6767
- Relaxed atmosphere, great for meeting friends for a chilled afternoon of drinks and food.
InterContinental Beach Club, InterContinental Malta, St. George’s Bay, St Julian’s STJ 3310, Malta
Phone: +356 2137 7600
- Conveniently located directly on the sea front near a small beach, offering a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere with tasty food.
Our new 7-day Malta Tour showcases the best of Malta’s sites and allows you the chance to stay in both St Julian’s and Valletta, while also giving you enough time to relax and explore at your own pace. Check it out here.Tags: Food, Valletta, reccommendations, Sliema, St Julian's, drinks, dining